1) How was the French and Indian war a factor that led the colonists to revolution?
2) What was John Locke's belief about the function of government? Name one person who agreed with him. Name one person who probably disagreed with him. (Title is fine, do not need to know name.)
3) Draw a pie graph and label how many colonists were patriots, how many were loyalists, and how many were neutral.
4) Give an educated opinion for the following: Why did the Americans win the Revolutionary War?
5) What was the significance of the battles of Trenton and Princeton?
6) What areas of the United States as defined by the Treaty of Paris.
Thanks for your help!