Course-Notes.Org needs you! The website has grown to a point that it's impossible for me to manage every aspect of it alone, whether it's ensuring that all the content is factually correct and organized properly or adding new features to the website to improve the user-friendliness and functionality. I would hate to see the quality of this site suffer because of that.
With that said, we are looking for bright individuals such as yourself to help us manage the website. We hope that we will be able to share some of our knowledge of writing, web development, marketing and promotions with you and you will be able to do the same for us. Below are some of the positions we had in mind, but if you have an idea that you feel will make the website better, please get in touch with us!
- Article Writers; e.g. writing about the college application process, time management tips, school advice, etc.
- Search Engine Optimization; e.g. asking teachers to link to our website, etc.
- Promotion; e.g. posting on forums visited by teens, fliers around your school/neighborhood, etc.
- Bloggers; e.g. writing on a weekly basis about your trials and tribulations as a high school student
- Book Reviewers; e.g. review textbooks used for AP classes as well as study guides for the AP test.
- Editors; e.g. ensure that all content on the website is factually correct and properly organized
- Example Work Database; e.g. submit/manage short answer, essay and DQB questions and example work
- Homework Reviewer; e.g. assist other students by critiquing their homework and providing them with constructive feedback to improve their work.
- Video Tutorial Creator; e.g. create video tutorials for subjects such as calculus, statistics, physics and chemistry on how to solve example problems and user submitted questions.
- Study Session Moderators; e.g. host study sessions on popular topics for various subjects to help other students understand difficult topics
Please send us a note by emailing me at [email protected] and let us know which job you would be interested in and any ideas you have for it!
Looking forward to hearing from you!