I'm going to be a senior next year and I'm having trouble deciding two of my periods
1. Economics-- we only have regular (Sem 1)
1. US Government-- we only have regular (over summer so free period 2nd sem)
2. AP English Language
4. Physics regular (no honors in our school-- and I want to stay away from AP)
5. French 4 Honors or History in Film
6. AP Calculus AB or AP Stats
8. AP Chemistry at a community college
As for math, I'm doing okay (not-so-great first semester-- C+) in Precalc Honors right now, but I have the worst teacher in the school who is definitely harder teacher than the other Precalc Honors teachers (who both teach Calc AB and BC also and give easier tests). Do you think that because my tests are harder and I spend more time studying in Precalc Honors (again I have a bad teacher), I will be better prepared for Calc AB? If I take Calc AB, I will have a phenomenal teacher but a really tough subject. But, if I take AP Stats, I will have a mediocre teacher (not terrible but not great either) and a decently easy subject. What should I do?
French 4 Honors is an easy class and I can easily get an A and so is History in Film. I like both of those subjects and both the teachers are amazing (I have them for APUSH and French 3 this year). I could take French 4H and get the extra GPA point, but on the other hand, History in Film is quite interesting, has no homework except for occasional assignments to watch a certain movie outside of class. What exactly should I take?