if anyone could help or know how to do these it would reeeally help!:))))
68. A recessive allele on the X chromosome is responsible for red-green color blindness in humans. A woman with normal vision whose father is color-blind marries a colr-blind male. What is the probability that this couple's son will be color-blind?
27. In a cross between parents who both exhibit the dominant curly- and dark-haired traits, one child has straight, light-colored hair. What are the hair genotypes of the parents?
a. CCdd x ccDd
b. CcDdx CcDd
c. CcDd x ccdd
d. Ccdd x CcDd
e. CCDD x CcDd
36. How many unique gametes could be produced through independent assortment by an indivifual with the genotype AaBbCCDdEE?
37. In certain plant, tall is dominant to short. If a heterozygous plant is crossed with a homozygous tall plant, what is the probaility that the offspring will be short?
46. Which of the following is an example of polygenic ingeritance?
a. pink flowers in snapdragons.
b. the ABO blood groups in himans.
c. sex linkage in humans.
d. white and purple color in sweet peas.
e. skin pigmentation in humans.
53. A 0.1% frequency of recombination is observed
a. only in sex chromosomes.
b. on genetic maps of viral chromosomes.
c. on unlinked chromosomes.
d. for any wo genes on diferent chromosomes.
e. in genes located very close to one another on the same chromosome.