hey okay i have this packet due tomarrow worth 300 points and i need helpp on somee
if you guys know any of these it would help sooo much!
1. A plant with purple flowers is allowed to self-pollinate. Generation after generation, it produces purple flowers. This is and example of
b. incomplete dominance
d. the law of segregation
15. The couple decides to have a second child.What is the probabiility that this child ill be albino?
22. Black fur in mice (B) is dominant to brown fur (b). Short tails (T) is dominant to long tails (t). What fraction of th progeny of the cross BbTt x BBtt will have black fur and long tails?
23. A couple has three children, all of whom have brown eyes and blood hair. Both parents are homozygous for brown eyes (BB), but one is a blond (rr) and the other is a redhead (Rr). What is the probability that their next child will be a brown-eyed redhead?
34. A woman has six sons. The chance that her child will be a daughter is
33. The probablility that four couns will come up heads when flipped simultaneously is
69. A man who carries an X-linked allele will pass it on to
a. all of his daughtrs.
b. half of his daughters.
c. all of his sons.
d. half of his sons.
e. all of his childeren.