AP Notes, Outlines, Study Guides, Vocabulary, Practice Exams and more!

1880-1900 farmers DBQ, help please :)

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
tommyknoxxville's picture
1880-1900 farmers DBQ, help please :)

Documents A-H reveal some of the problems that many farmers in the late nineteenth centruy (1880-1900) saw as a threat to their way of life. Using the documents and your knowledge of the period, (a) explain the reasons for agrarian discontent, and (b) evaluate the validity of the farmers' complaints.

the documents are going to be the easiest part to intertwine into my essay, but i'm really confused as to how the farmers felt that their way of life was going to be meddled with?

any suggestions would be much appreciated! thank you for reading:cool::eek:

tommyknoxxville's picture

I realize nobody will really check this site on a thursday night, but on the off chance that someone would, i would greatly appreciate the help and surely return the favor!

proud2bpinoy's picture

There's another topic about this same DBO. Here's the link:

http://www.course-notes.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2129

eammnuel's picture

tommyknoxxville;73339 wrote:Documents A-H reveal some of the problems that many farmers in the late nineteenth centruy (1880-1900) saw as a threat to their way of life. Using the documents and your knowledge of the period, (a) explain the reasons for agrarian discontent, and (b) evaluate the validity of the farmers' complaints.

the documents are going to be the easiest part to intertwine into my essay, but i'm really confused as to how the farmers felt that their way of life was going to be meddled with?

any suggestions would be much appreciated! thank you for reading:cool::eek:

madcogy's picture

Need Help?

We hope your visit has been a productive one. If you're having any problems, or would like to give some feedback, we'd love to hear from you.

For general help, questions, and suggestions, try our dedicated support forums.

If you need to contact the Course-Notes.Org web experience team, please use our contact form.

Need Notes?

While we strive to provide the most comprehensive notes for as many high school textbooks as possible, there are certainly going to be some that we miss. Drop us a note and let us know which textbooks you need. Be sure to include which edition of the textbook you are using! If we see enough demand, we'll do whatever we can to get those notes up on the site for you!