ok so my teacher is giving us a essay test tomorrow(yea i know i wated to the last minute but i couldn't help it), which is a day before exams is, so it kinda sucks, there are like 7 essays and they are questions of what we covered form the whole semester. i am having some difficulty juggleing all my other exams, and apush, plus now this essay test... CRAZY! :eek: but i was just wondering if anyone had any pointers on some of these questions? PLEASE HELP
1. i need to compare and contrast the New england, middle, and Cheseapkee colonies, based on the topics of social, religion, and economic
2. to what extent was the american revolution revolutionary. focus on the social, cultural, economic, and political topics
3. " the us constitution of 1787 represented an economic and ideological victory for the traditional american elite" acess the valitity of the statement from 1781-1789
4. To what extent and in what ways did the roles of woman change in society from 1790-1860. Respond with reference to the areas of: Domestic, econimic, political, and social.
5. for whom and to what extent was the american west a land of oppertunity from the 1865-1890.
6. analyze the ways in which farmers and industrial workers responded to industrialization in the guilded age: from 1865-1900
7. identify and analyze factors that changed american city in the second half of the 19th century
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP OR AT LEAST GIVE ME SOME BRIEF POINTERS AND TOPICS SO I CAN HAVE SOMETHING TO EXPAND OFF OF!!! THANKS!!!:)